And as it always happens, the statement of the question doesn't allow constructive answer on it. To get constructive answer you need the following question: How do I create a speech recognition application.
To answer on this let me provide an example. Consider we want to develop flash-based dictation website. The dictation application consists of the following parts which should be created
- Website, user accounting, user-dependent information storage
- Initial acoustic and language models trained with Voxforge audio and other free sources transmitted through Flash codecs
- Recognizer setup to convert incoming streams into text. Distributed computation framework for the recognizer
- Recognizer frontend with noise cancellation and VAD
- Acoustic model adaptation framework to let user adapt the generic acoustic model to their pronunciation
- Language model adaptation framework
- Transcription control package that will process commands during dictation like error correction ones or punctuation ones.
- Post-processing package to put punctuation and capitalization, date and acronym post-processing
- Test framework for dictation with dictation recordings and ability to check dictation effectiveness
- Red5 streaming server
- Adobe Flex SDK
- Language model toolkit
- Voxforge acoustic database